How to buy a travel ticket
You do not have to visit Vienna by car or by taxi; the bus service on the Bratislava – Schwechat Airport - Vienna route is now even more favorable! The most modern Slovak Lines buses operate to 20 times a day in each direction. We will drive you from Bratislava on daily base from 4:00 to 22:00 (4:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) and from Vienna to Bratislava from 6:00 to 23:30 (6:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
Ticket already from €1!
Early buy of a ticket online on the Bratislava – Vienna route or back gives you possibility to get your one way travel ticket already for €1. For complete price list of travel tickets for the bus service operating on the Bratislava – Schwechat Airport – Vienna route can be found HERE.
You can buy a travel ticket for the bus lines Express Bratislava – Vienna as follows:
via the internet at www.slovaklines.sk
via the mobile app of Slovak Lines
directly from the driver
at the ticket office at the bus station Mlynské Nivy
at sales points all over Slovakia
in Vienna at departure at Hbf Wiedner Gürtel
Benefits of travel ticket purchase via internet
|without worries from the comfort of home||certainty of a vacant seat||all the information in one place||available at any time|
Travel tickets types for the bus service Bratislava – Vienna:
- You can buy single or more efficient return travel tickets. When buying a return travel ticket, select exact date and time of the bus departure for the outwards way and for the way back select either return ticket fixed to a specific date or an OPEN ticket. If you have bought a return OPEN ticket and if you already know the time of your arrival, we recommend that you book the return journey for a specific date and time via www.slovaklines.sk website.
- Wien ticket: To make your visit of Vienna the most effective, we recommend you to buy efficient Wien ticket. You can travel with one ticket on the route from Bratislava to Vienna and back and even it is valid for the public transport of Vienna for the entire day. This ticket will save you money, you do not need to buy solely public transport travel ticket in Vienna and you can enjoy your visit of the Austrian metropolis with all the comfort. For more information about Wien ticket, click HERE.
- Carnet ticket: If you travel between Bratislava and Vienna regularly, don't hesitate and buy a carnet ticket applying to 10 journeys only for €38. It is issued on passenger's name and it is valid for one year from the date of issue. You can buy it at the ticket office at the bus station AS Mlynské Nivy in Bratislava or from the bus driver.
- Ticket + HOPIN taxi Bratislava: Travel ticket which is giving you possibility to get comfortably by taxi to the bus to Vienna/Schwechat Airport. Price is €10 for an adult and it includes a bus ticket in value €5 and €8 credit for one way taxi drive via HOPIN TAXI app.
- Travel tickets to Vienna/Schwechat Airport according to the age category: adults (26 - 59 years), youth (15 - 25 years), children (0 - 14 year), senior (over 60 years).