Types of travel tickets
1. Ordinary single fare – is a price for transportation of people who do not claim single special fare, single special fare with a travel card or free fare.
2. Ordinary single fare with a travel card – is a price for transportation of people who pay the ordinary single fare with a travel card.
3. Single special fare – is a price for transportation of:
- Children up to the age of 15
- Person accompanying a child up to the age of 6 if the ticket was issued for a person accompanying a child up to the age of 6 for the same destination bus stop.
- Students up to the age of 26 enrolled in a full-time study at:
* Primary and high schools according to a special regulation in a full-time study,
* Universities and colleges according to a special regulation 2 in a full-time study until the achievement of a second-grade university education,
* Abroad, whose study is considered equal to the study at schools established in the Slovak Republic (the entitled must be proved by:
- Travel card or any paper card issued by a carrier based on a school certificate for the applicable school year with effectiveness until the 31st of August of the applicable school year. This also applies to students studying abroad.
- International student ID card – (ISIC) issued by the competent school, with obligatorily activated transportation part in electronic form for the applicable school year in persons according to the point with effectiveness specified by the competent school),
- Seriously disabled persons, who are the holders of ŤZP or ŤZP-S cards (the entitlement must be proved by the ŤZP and ŤZP-S cards),
- Persons accompanying seriously disabled persons, ŤZP-S card holders if the accompanying person's ticket and the ŤZP-S card holder's ticket were issued for the same destination bus stop (the entitlement must be proved by the ŤZP and ŤZP-S cards),
- Parents visiting their disabled children placed in school, social and health facilities in the territory of the Slovak Republic. (The entitlement must be proved by the ID card along with a certificate issued by the competent facility where the child is placed.)
4. Single special fare with a travel card – is a price for transportation of people who pay the single special fare with a travel card.
5. Single special fare for people from the age of 70 – is a price for transportation for every started 25 km of the route. The fare is not limited by the Slovak nationality. (Passengers have to identify themselves with an ID card).
6. Free fare
The following persons may travel free of charge:
1. Judges of the Constitutional Court of the Slovak Republic pursuant to the Act no. 120/1993 Coll. on remuneration of Constitutional Representatives of the SR as amended (the entitlement must be proved by a Slovak Constitutional Court Judge's card),
2. Wheelchairs of disabled passengers, who are holders of the ŤZP or ŤZP-S cards, baby strollers of children passengers, who are holders of the ŤZP or ŤZP-S cards (the entitlement must be proved by the ŤZP and ŤZP-S cards),
3. A guide dog or two guide dogs if each dog is marked as a guide dog for seriously disabled persons being holders of the ŤZP or ŤZP-S card.
Note: In cases, where special fare may be claimed from more reasons at the same time, only one type of discount is provided.