Repair and maintenance of vehicles
The Slovak Lines Maintenance Centre offers a wide range of vehicle maintenance services for other carriers, and/or all other external clients.
The authorized maintenance centre of KAROSA and SOR offers:
- all types of warranty and out-of-warranty checks and repairs within service intervals and warranty conditions for the abovenamed brand vehicles,
- complete diagnostics, analysis, evaluation and maintenance with EASY and DIALOG systems,
- adjustments to axle alignment and headlights,
- complete diagnostics, analysis, evaluation and maintenance of Knor and Wapco pneumatic systems,
- complete diagnostics, analysis, evaluation and maintenance of Eberspächer and Webasto systems,
- complete autoelectric works,
- replacement and repairs of glued windscreens,
- oil change and lubrication,
- seat and interior upholstery,
- elaboration of vehicle service and maintenance plan after warranty period,
- complete out-of-warranty care and vehicle maintenance,
- complete tyre service including storage of tyres,
- external plumbing and welding,
- visual inspections of crashed vehicles and insurance claim paperwork,
- repairs of crashed vehicles and removal of large damages,
- advance maintenance of vehicles for technical and emission inspections,
- mobile vehicle repair services,
- vehicle rescue and towing (only in SKK),
- consultation services,
- provision of complete range of vehicle spare parts.
Maintenance and repair services of other vehicle brands:
- similar range of works, except for diadnostics and analysis of electronic operations and control units.
Slovak Lines also offers refuelling station and vehicle laundry services at the Bus Station Mlynské Nivy.
In our premises in Bratislava, Senec and Malacky, we offer parking spaces (including long-term parking).
Mo – Fr 6.00- 17.00 hrs. (or as per individual urgent requirements)
Vehicle Laundry and Gas Station:
Mo – Fr 6.00 - 22.00 hrs.
Vehicle Rescue and Towing:
Repairs and Vehicle Rescue:
A. Rabel: +421 905 868 134
R. Schwarz: +421 905 203 985
P. Sandtner: +421 907 715 877