How to search a line
Click on the area of your destination:
• Europe and Slovakia – for international and domestic transportation (travel ticket may be purchased in the next steps),
• Regio – for outskirt transportation (searching lines and information only).
Enter your connection requirements:
Please, note that not all destinations within Slovakia provide good connections for travelling abroad. Therefore it might be better to choose a changing option in Bratislava at the Bus Station of Mlynské Nivy and to change for international coach line services (select „Bratislava, AS“). Please, note that it is not possible to buy a ticket for any travel between two foreign destinations, e.g. London – Paris. A starting point or final destination must be a place within the Slovak Republic.
Choose a ticket type:
• one-way, valid for a single journey to a required destination,
• fixed return, valid for a return journey on a fixed date and at a given departure time,
• OPEN return, valid for an onward journey on a fixed date and for a return journey on a to-be-specified date.
— Your OPEN return ticket is valid for 180 days from the date of your first travel (except for services to Greece where any OPEN return ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of your first travel).
— Your OPEN return journey must be however booked in a certain advance at any of our foreign partner offices (a detailed list is available after clicking on Eurolines and then on Partner Offices in Europe) or at any of our sales points in Slovakia (a detailed list is available after clicking on Eurolines and then on Sales Points). Your OPEN return ticket can be also booked directly at our ticket desks no. 4,5,6 at the Bus Station of Mlynské Nivy.
— If you fail to make a booking for your return journey, you take the risk of a full coach having no seat left for you.
Choose your travel date:
Here you are given options of the next possible connection on your required route. You can select any of the available connections displayed, and/or find your connection by selecting the next screen of available connections, or directly through the pre-set calendar.
After entering the above data you get details as follows:
• departure time from the starting point,
• arrival time at the final destination,
• travel duration,
• basic fare (here you can see a basic fare which might vary from the final fare discounted as per your age group to be selected in the next step).