You can purchase transport tickets using the Travel Pass online via the Slovak Lines website or directly from the bus driver.
Buying the ticket with your Travel Pass in mobile app:
1. If you're logged in our user account and have a valid Travel Pass, you can activate it in upper right corner of the screen by tapping the "Activate Travel Pass" button. You can also find your Travel Passes in the menu.
2. Pick the Travel Pass from the list that you want to use. You will see the activated Travel Pass in the upper right corner of the purchase screen.
3. Vyhľadajte si spoj a zakúpte si jednosmerný lístok (cestu späť je potrebné zakúpiť samostatne). Nákup dokončíte bez platby, cesta sa vám odráta z predplateného počtu jázd na Travel Passe.
Buying the ticket with your Travel Pass on the website:
1. You can find your Travel Pass in the customer zone.
2. Activate it by clicking the „Use“ button. You will see the activated Travel Pass in the upper left corner of the "plan your trip" screen.
3. Choose your bus and buy the one-way ticket (return tickets must be purchased individually). You will finish your purchase withou paying, the trip will be deducted from the number of pre-paid rides.
Buying the ticket at the driver's:
You can use your valid Travel Pass also for purchasing the bus ticket directly at the driver's on the route that the Travel Pass is valid for. Just present the QR code of your Travel Pass to the driver. The ideal way is to use the Slovak Lines app. Note that if you're buying the bus ticket at the driver's, there can be no free seats available. We suggest you purchase your tickets earlier.