With us, the ticket price includes a ski pass at a much better price than at the ticket office on the slopes.
Our comfortable bus is at your disposal in the parking lot below the slope at lunchtime from 12:00 AM till 1:00 PM for a rest.
In order to get to the bus in maximum comfort, choose our additional product Free parking, with which you can park for free all day right in the Nivy shopping center in Bratislava.
Please do not forget to take your parking ticket with you to the bus so that we can confirm it for you.
Buy it online via the Slovak Lines website or app, and you can easily show it on the phone display when you board the bus.
Connect to our reliable free Wi-Fi and enjoy the fun on your own. USB chargers, air conditioning and small refreshments are a matter of course.
Aren't you skiing? We will also take you to Stuhleck to accompany your children and acquaintances. Just buy a ticket without a ski pass.
|Applies to all age groups|
|Ticket + Skipass||45 €|
|Ticket without Skipass||35 €|
• When canceling a ticket online via the website or app, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the ticket price, which means that you will not be refunded for the ticket.
• If necessary, you can only cancel your ticket through our Customer Center by phone at +421 2 55 422 734 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org under the following conditions:
a) 8 or more days before transportation, the cancellation fee is 0% of the ticket price,
b) 7-4 days before transportation, the cancellation fee is 50% of the ticket price,
c) 3 or less days before transportation, the cancellation fee is 100% of the ticket price.
We will return the aliquoted amount to you in cash or to the account from which you paid for the tickets.
• The ticket is valid for a specific given day. We recommend purchasing it at least a day in advance.
• If necessary or due to unforeseen events, you can change the date of your trip to another date. You can do so through our Customer Center.
• Changing the travel date is possible no later than 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the connection. Subsequently, it is no longer possible to change the date or cancel the ticket.
We will transport your skis, snowboard or other skiing luggage free of charge. We recommend that you pack these items in a suitable protective case.
The transport of animals on this line is excluded.
In case of cancellation by the carrier due to non-fulfillment of the minimum capacity (no later than 15 hours before the scheduled departure), the passenger will be proposed a new departure date or the fare will be refunded in full without charging a cancellation fee.
The Snowparadise ski resort on the Veľká Rača hill near Oščadnica is the largest ski resort in Kysuce. It is located less than 230 km from Bratislava. It offers 14 km of pistes of all levels of difficulty and is known for the longest illuminated pistes for evening skiing in Slovakia.
Among the services you will find a school and a ski training slope, a storage room, a ski service, a ski rental and a sports goods store. You can also try the adrenaline bobsled track or the cross-country tracks.
You can get an all-day ski pass for the ticket from the driver after boarding the bus. Passengers are kindly requested to return it to the driver after skiing. If the passenger does not return the used ski pass to the driver, he will be obliged to return a 3 € deposit.